Terms and Conditions
In exchange for participation in the activity of Curated Date Night Event organized by Society 414 ("Society 414") dba Lemiga Events, LLC of 1500 Southland Circle NW, Suite C, Atlanta, Georgia, 30318 and/or use of the property and services of Society 414, I, ticket buyer and my guests and (if applicable) for the members of my family, to the following:
1. I agree to observe and obey all posted rules and warnings, and further agree to follow any oral instructions or directions given by Society 414, or the employees, representatives or agents of Society 414.
2. I and my guests affirm that we are 21 years of age or older and competent to sign this release.
3. I recognize that there are certain inherent risks associated with the above described activity and I assume full responsibility for personal injury to myself, my guests and (if applicable) my family members, and further release and discharge Society 414 dba Lemiga Events LLC for injury, loss or damage arising out of my, my guests, or my family's use of or presence upon the facilities of Society 414, whether caused by the fault of myself, my guests, my family, Society 414 or other third parties.
4. I and my guests agree to indemnify and defend Society 414 dba Lemiga Events LLC against all claims, causes of action, damages, judgments, costs or expenses, including attorney fees and other litigation costs, which may in any way arise from my, my guests or my family’s participation in this Society 414 Curated Date Night event.
5. I agree to pay for all damages of Society 414 dba Lemiga Events LLC property or these facilities caused by me, my guests or my family's negligent, reckless, or willful actions
6. I hereby grant Society 414 dba Lemiga Events LLC, his/her legal representatives and assigns, irrevocable permission to publish photographs of me taken at this Society 414 Curated Date Night Event. These images may be published in any manner, including (but not limited to) on blogs, website, newspaper and magazine articles, and printed materials.
7. Any legal or equitable claim that may arise from participation in the above shall be resolved under Georgia law.
8. This Agreement and each of its terms are the product of an arms' length negotiation between the Parties. In the event any ambiguity is found to exist in the interpretation of this Agreement, or any of its provisions, the Parties, and each of them, explicitly reject the application of any legal or equitable rule of interpretation which would lead to a construction either "for" or "against" a particular party based upon their status as the drafter of a specific term, language, or provision giving rise to such ambiguity.
9. The invalidity or unenforceability of any provision of this Agreement, whether standing alone or as applied to a particular occurrence or circumstance, shall not affect the validity or enforceability of any other provision of this Agreement or of any other applications of such provision, as the case may be, and such invalid or unenforceable provision shall be deemed not to be a part of this Agreement.
10. Any controversy or claim arising out of or relating to this contract, or the breach thereof, shall be settled by arbitration administered by the American Arbitration Association in accordance with its Commercial Arbitration Rules, and judgment on the award rendered by the arbitrator(s) may be entered in any court having jurisdiction thereof.
I HAVE READ THIS DOCUMENT AND UNDERSTAND IT. I FURTHER UNDERSTAND THAT BY SIGNING THIS RELEASE, I VOLUNTARILY SURRENDER CERTAIN LEGAL RIGHTS.